lilac mongolian


The blog is back in business and so am I!!!

One of the biggest a/w 2017 trends was feathers , fun , fur and fluff and one of the biggest s/s 2018 trend is gelato hues. I somehow found these two trends combined in one jacket, perfect for our crazy hot and cold weather.

This combo of a lilac coat and orange knitwear will attract attention for all the right reasons. Make sock boots your footwear choice to instantly up the chic factor of any outfit.

Lately I found myself inspired by Norwegian bloggers! I so much love Scandinavia, sooo different style, minimalistic yet so interesting! Can't wait to show you more of my looks..

Kisses,
Savina












ASOS LILAC MONGOLIAN | H&M MOHAIR JUMPER | BOOHOO SOCK BOOTS | ZARA CORDUROY BAKER BOY | ASOS EARRINGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon

Giveaway