2012 recap

Another year is over . Looling back at the last twelve months mixed feelings came to my mind . It was the year of the best and the worst feelings,  of unlimited studying , the greatest smiles and organization . Surely , this year was dedicated to my studies . I passed 20 subjects - and hopefully I will have my degree in Maths during 2013 - with sacrifizing many things , incuding my blogger life unfortunately . I changed my colour hair , turning back to my natural brunette colour , cut them shorter than the usual and experiment with my style .I posed from my friend's blog and had the time of my life as a model , xaxa . But the most important thing of all was that I met new people and some of them end up to be very special to me .
As for the blog, we upload 207 posts in several , both outfits and photos of our personal lives . The views are gradually having an upward way which makes us very happy  and  it gives us motives for doing and working more .
 From the new year I expect the most . Health , joy , graduation , lovely people by my side , work , travels and personal piece of mind . Summing up , 2012 was good but 2013 has to be the very best year of our lives . I'm leaving you with my favourite quote 'Carpe diem ' , which means to live life to the fullest every day . Make 2013 count ! G*

Comments

  1. I wish you only the best in 2013. Nice evening.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic is adorable!

    Wish you an amazing year 2013!
    Kisses, Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you have any amazing 2013! by the way i followed your gorgeous blog! do you think you could check out mine & maybe follow or just leave a comment. would love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. giwtaki mou i xronia sou akougetai yperohi kai euhomai to 13 na einai akoma pio gemato gia sena!
    love u :*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon

Giveaway