Yeah I do love military


Good morning guys.. For this outfit I chose to combine my lovely vintage military jacket with my metallic silver pants (seen here).. Yesterday, although the weather was cloudy, I was in a really good mood, (as you can see from the photos) cause our Easter holidays are just begun..

 What do you think about? Like it? 

Love and appreciate your comments..
xoxo Savina ;)


 VINTAGE CAMOUFLAGE PARKA
GESTUZ METALLIC PANTS
ZARA STUDDED BOOTS
ZARA T-SHIRT
ACCESORIZE NECKLACE

Comments

  1. I love the jumping picture, these beautiful, I love your boots ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. what to say girl! you are just gorgeous!!!!!!!!! i love it!
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com/
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo lala love d metallic pants n military jacket!!! great outfit! :)
    new post on my blog
    xx
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popopo!!!! Tetoia fadarina, OMG eisai toso SEXY me auto to look!!!!!Thelo na sou zitiso mia xari...mila mou ston ENIKO entaksi..niotho akoma megaliteri otan mou les ''eseis'' kai tetoia...xaxaxa. entaksei kouklara??
    Filia(eutixos pou den piges mazi fantaros me ton andra mou!!! Tha ton eixa xasei!!!!!!LOL). Love you♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. bonito blog!!te sigo!
    elarmariodemamen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL Saviana. I love your look

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon

Giveaway